This website www.ph.uplonline.com is operated by UPL Ltd.
UPL does not offer any services to any person through this website. Access to any information through this website is provided only on "as is where is basis" and "with all faults". All Information or products available on or through the website, and any software made available on the website, are on a "best effort basis".
2.a. Disclaimer of warranties: You expressly agree the use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. UPL expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. UPL makes no warranty the services will meet your requirements, or the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does UPL make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected. You understand and agree any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. UPL makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the service or any transactions entered into through the service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which you obtain from UPLmail or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. UPL makes no warranty that any services will be uninterrupted, timely secure or error-free.
UPL does not, expressly or impliedly, warrant, guarantee or make any representations concerning the use, results of use or inability to use or access the information or contents of the website, in terms of the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, functionality, performance, continuity, timeliness or otherwise, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement with respect to the website and/or the content available on it. also, any information or data available on this website may contain inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. UPL does not warrant that the website or functions thereof will be uninterrupted or free of any error or defect or that such information will satisfy any intended purpose or requirement of the User.
The User assumes the entire risk with respect to the use, results of such use, in terms of the accuracy, reliability, performance, completeness, comprehensiveness, correctness, functionality, performance, continuity, timeliness of the information, data or any content available on the website.
UPL disclaims any and all liability, current or future, for any error made or omission committed with respect to the transmission of such data, information or material available on this website.
The User waives his or her right to any claim based on the detrimental effects or results of any reliance placed by the User on any information or data available on this website.
Any person who is accessing or has accessed any information or data from the website acknowledges and agrees that all proprietary rights, statutory or otherwise, in the information received by such person shall remain the exclusive property of UPL. Any reproduction, redistribution or transmission, for consideration or otherwise, of any such information contained in the web-site is strictly prohibited and would constitute a breach of the laws of Philippines.
The UPL shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising directly or indirectly, from the use or application of the data or material accessed from this website or unauthorised access to this site or otherwise, howsoever arising. Any change or amendment to this disclaimer, altering any of the provisions set out herein, may be made at the sole discretion of UPL, without notice.
8.a. Modification of terms of service: UPL may change the terms and conditions of the service upon which UPL will notify you of the changes. UPL may at its sole discretion from time to time offer you variety of features and facilities for the service. UPL however reserves its right to discontinue to offer such features and facilities for the service at any time without prior notice.
Registration data: In consideration for the service, you agree to provide UPL mail current, complete, and accurate registration information (the "registration data") as prompted to do by the service and to maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate.
Personal use & security: You acknowledge your right to use the service is personal to you. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the service without the express consent of UPL. You are entirely responsible for not maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You shall be fully liable for all use of your account, including any unauthorized use of your account by any third-party.
Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless UPL, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of your account, including any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
UPL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Email Address
- Zip / Postal Code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education and durables owned)
- Interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on)
- Financial Information (like account or credit card numbers)
- Opinions of features on our websites
Applicability of Laws: In relation to any legal action or proceedings against UPL in a court of law regarding any matter connected or related to use or access of this website, such person accessing this website irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Philippines and waives any objection to such proceedings on grounds of venue or on the grounds that the proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum. The governing law in such legal proceedings referred to above shall be the laws of the republic of Philippines.
Trademark Notice: UPL, are all trademarks and/or service marks of UPL. All rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise, wholly rest with UPL. Any violation of the above would constitute an offence under the laws of Philippines and international treaties governing the same.
Copyright Notice: Except as otherwise noted on this website, Copyrights in the contents of this website are with UPL. All rights are reserved. No part of the information on this website, including text, graphics and html code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without the express written consent of UPL.
Further the User agrees to not to use the website to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Harm minors in any way
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a UPL official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("rights") of any party
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete spam policy)
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other Users of the service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users' ability to engage in real time exchanges
- Interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the US securities and exchange commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York stock exchange, the American stock exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another
- Collect or store personal data about other Users
Special admonitions for international use:
Recognising the global nature of the internet, the User agrees to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, the User agrees to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from country in which you reside.
Content submitted or made available for inclusion on the service
UPL does not claim ownership of content the User submit or make available for inclusion on the service. However, with respect to content the User submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the service, the User grant UPL the following world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license's, as applicable:
- With respect to content the User submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of UPL groups, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content on the service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific UPL group to which such content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such content on the service and will terminate at the time you remove or UPL removes such content from the service.
Modifications to service
UPL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service or content on website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The User agrees that UPL shall not be liable to the User or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
The User agrees that UPL may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate the said User UPL account, any associated email address, and access to the service. cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to,
(a) breaches or violations of the tos or other incorporated agreements or guidelines,
(b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
(c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions),
(d) discontinuance or material modification to the service (or any part thereof),
(e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems,
(f) extended periods of inactivity.
Termination of your UPL account includes:
(a) Removal of access to all offerings within the service, including but not limited to UPL mail, groups, messenger, chat, domains, personals, auctions, message boards, greetings, alerts and games,
(b) Deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof),
(c) Barring further use of the service. further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in UPL's sole discretion and that UPL shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the service.
Privacy and Personal Information
The said User is required to have an account with the said website to set up an account, the User must provide information about the User and update this information as necessary in order to keep it current. UPL agrees that it will only use your personal information in accordance with the terms of the account of the said User.
The said User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User password and account information. Furthermore, the said are responsible for all activities that occur in the said User's account and the said User agree to notify UPL immediately of any unauthorised use of the said User's account. UPL is not responsible for any loss that the said User may incur as a result of any unauthorised person using the said User's account or the User's password.
No unlawful or Prohibited use: